Back to Search Results
In-Person, Online Training
National Association of Electrical Distributors
Topics: Sales Training, Lighting Retrofits, Technical Resources
National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) is dedicated to helping progressive distributors overcome business obstacles by delivering resources so they can own their customer. They support members through leading-edge approaches to effectively meet personalized educational and leadership development demands. Whether through online classes, expanded research, benchmarking and data analytics capabilities, or conferences and other networking opportunities, NAED empowers members – arming them with a competitive, long-term advantage.
NAED helps members by creating the knowledge electrical distributors need to improve their long-term competitive advantage:
- Identify and explain trends and insights from a larger economy to a broader perspective for the industry.
- Develop an understanding of contractors’ challenges so distributors can deliver valuable solutions and services.
- Administer educational programs that develop employees and focus on leadership.
- Define relevant issues and assist in navigating the regulatory environment. They assist members by transferring knowledge and insight through a variety of networking channels:
- Use leading-edge approaches with education to meet the demands for our members.
- Create the best distributor networking opportunities
- Employ a learner focused approach to leadership and workforce education programs
NAED – Your Success is Our Passion